I offer a coaching program for high school students who are lacking clarity in their future career path. Through this program, students will learn more about their strengths, interests, and future career possibilities. They'll walk away with specific career suggestions and a new level of confidence.
• All about your strengths and how they fit into your future job.
• Specific career suggestions that align with your motivations and interests.
• Where you're headed after high school graduation!
• 2 1:1 coaching calls where we'll unpack career assessments, identify strengths, and create a list of specific career goals.
• Recorded coaching session to reference in the future.
• Specific career suggestions with college majors.
• Tips on how to make the most out of your college experience.
• Gain confidence by getting clear on where you're headed.
— Sue L, Indianapolis, IN
Lauren helped my daughter pinpoint which career path to pursue after high school and aligned college options based on her results. My daughter is more confident and excited about her future career plans than ever before. Thanks Lauren!
What customers are saying:
You are ready to get clear on plans after college, and you want a professional to help you get there!
You are at least 16 years old.
You are eager to learn more about yourself and the careers that align with your strengths and interests.
You are a high school student who is confused about what to pursue after high school.
When I was a senior in high school, I had no idea what I wanted to pursue after graduation. I knew I wanted to find a career I loved, but I didn't know how or where to find that career. I was terrified of choosing the wrong college and major and wasting my time chasing after the wrong career.
Which is why I worked with a career counselor my senior year of high school. This career counselor helped me learn more about career possibilities and how to narrow down that long list of college majors.
And now I love helping others do the same! I'd love to meet you and help you get clear on your career.